CONCENTRATION GRID with new POST TO LEADERBOARD feature/instructions – www.concentrationgrid.net/benchmark.html
Beat the benchmark gridtime or climb to the top of the leaderboard for one of the 68 different grid sizes.
Compete against other athletes/leaders.
Post your completed grid image (screenshot/image file) and GRID ID to the leaderboard at the Concentration Grid community site.
Visit the leaderboard to see how you rank.
After completed gameplay, a grid image/game may be posted to the leaderboard using the SHARE … POST TO LEADERBOARD button.
On certain devices at certain times an error may occur during an attempt to post a completed grid image/game to the leaderboard using the SHARE … POST TO LEADERBOARD button.
In the event of an error, there is an alternative method to post (upload) a completed grid image (screenshot/image file) to the leaderboard:
1. Save the grid image/screenshot file on the device using the SHARE … SCREENSHOT/GRID button and Save Image.
2. Navigate to the Community site using the SHARE … CONCENTRATIONGRID.NET button.
3. At the Community site navigate to the LEADERBOARDS menu and select POST TO LEADERBOARD.
4. Select the grid image/screenshot file for upload to the leaderboard using standard device prompts.
5. After the selected grid image/screenshot file has been uploaded, use the POST button to process the grid image/screenshot file for the leaderboard. Wait for the VERIFY GRID screen.
6. At the VERIFY GRID screen, manually enter and/or verify the accuracy of data fields in text boxes for the grid image/game and select VERIFY and then continue.
7. The grid image/game will be sent to the administrator for validation and then (if validated) posted to the appropriate leaderboard. (The validation process may take 24-48 hours.)
The alternative method can also be used to post a grid image/screenshot file from a prior game to the leaderboard.
Thank you for your support – please share feedback. Continuous improvement in process.